1) Download the free eMembership Card app available for iOS and Android, from the App Store and Google Play.
2) If asked, make sure to accept notifications from the app, since this is how cards are pushed to your phone.
4) Click "Find My Membership Cards".
5) Enter your last name and the phone number used when purchasing.
6) Click "Show My Membership Cards." The cards will remain within the digital folder for the duration of your membership.
7) Start using your digital card to check in at our Admissions Desk!
8) Simply share the above steps with the spouse or caregiver named on your membership. This will give them access to their membership card.
Please allow up to 4 hours for eMembership card app to update with your membership information.
Having trouble with the app? Please call at 978-264-4200 ext 135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can still show a photo ID at the Admissions Desk to receive entry.
Printed membership cards are available by request only. If you receive a printed membership card you will be ineligible for the digital membership card.
3 downloads of the digital card allowed, $10 for anything extra.